Do you like kids? Interested in working with children or young adults? Want to earn college credit while in high school?
Why not see if a career in the educational field is something that you want to pursue in college?
Click on the both the Alumni Perspectives, the Course Highlights (above) and to the right to hear about the program from graduates, students, and the teacher.
Mikayla Adams (CHHS) and Gary Elsbury (NDHS) won the hearts of the judges at the Ohio Educators Rising Conference & Competitions for their team presentation and creativity in the Ethical Dilemma competition.
Gary Elsbury was on fire during the state competitions! He won the right to compete in the Educators rising National Conference for the Impromptu Speaking competition
Both Mikayla and Gary will demonstrate their "smarts" at Nationals in June, 2021. Looking forward to a victory!
2021-22 Happy News!
As of June 2, 2021 staff, students, and visitors will NOT be required to wear masks (watch CVCC's home page for updates).
- You MAY choose to wear one but it will NOT be required of you.
- Please know that we at CVCC care and respect your decision to wear one if you prefer.
We will be back in our regular classroom, Room 161, located on Level 1.
Supply List for Juniors and Seniors
- 3" binder ... pens/pencils
- color pencils ... scissors
- 2-single subject notebook (college rule preferred)
10th Graders--Scheduling for Junior Year
- Select Education Professions at CVCC.
- Schedule a day visit at your convenience.
- State Conference Educators Rising (Virtual)
- National Conference Educators Rising (Virtual)
- Looking forward to next year's conference where we might actually be able to travel!
- Educators Rising Conference
- Educators Rising State officer, Austin Keller (North Royalton High School)
- Two National Qualifiers
- First place in the State of Ohio for collecting most personal care items for children in foster care
- C.A.M.E.R.A. conferences
- Cleveland CAVS partnership
- Educators Rising meetings at Notre Dame and Cleveland State
- Netflix series "Kindness Diary," Leon Logothetis
- Tour of Cleveland
- Guest speakers--too many to list
- Parma City Schools program collaborative
- Observations at Imagination Station and GHCSD
Teachers, principal, school psychologist, counselor, intervention specialist; social worker; nursing