Every May, a Student “Employee of the Year” $250.00 Scholarship will be awarded. The scholarship is presented at Senior Recognition. Candidates for nomination will be determined by:
- Student must have participated in some paid form of Work Based Learning.
- Student must have been employed the entire month of February and must still be employed at the time of selection in April.
- Student must have had perfect attendance at work from January thru March.
- Student must have submitted all Weekly Reports signed by their supervisor along with all class assignments.
- Positive and verifiable written or verbal comments made by Employer/Supervisor to Instructor.
In April a list of eligible student employees will be submitted to their instructors, from that list Instructors can choose to submit a nomination form and documentation to Job Placement/CCR. Nomination forms will then be reviewed and rated by the Student Recognition Committee. Ratings will be tabulated by the Career and Community Resources Specialist to determine the winner.
We congratulate our previous Student Employees of the Year:
2019 Rhiannon Kainec Medical Administrative Specialist Nordonia High School
2021 Makaeyla Touville Dental Assisting Brecksville-Broadview Heights