|Catalyst - Winter 2020|
Check out CVCC's Winter 2020/21 Catalyst featuring Alumni Stories, Program Highlights, Staff News, and more!
CVCC Virtual Student and Parent Information Night
CVCC will have its annual Student and Parent Information Night on Thursday, January 14 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for high school students and their families to learn more about the specialized career and college preparation opportunities available through the nearly 30 career-technical programs offered at CVCC. This year, the event will be in a virtual live tour format with program sessions available for participants to see programs, meet instructors, and ask questions. Access to this event will be through CVCC's website, https://www.cvccworks.edu/Student-ParentInfoNight.aspx during the event time. The Student and Parent Information Night helps with the decision-making process in choosing to enroll at the career center. Many CVCC programs offer industry certification opportunities and have career-technical credit transfer options, enabling students to earn college credit while at CVCC. Visit www.cvccworks.edu, or contact CVCC Admission Counselor, Kelli Buccini, at 440-746-8286 or [email protected] with any questions.
Check Out CVCC's Upcoming Adult Education Programs:
A complete list of upcoming classes can be found on our website. Call our Adult Education Department for questions on classes and information on how to register: 440-746-8206.
- Winter Break: Dec. 21- Jan. 1.
- Remote Learning Week (High School Students attend remotely): Jan. 4- 8.
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., Jan. 7 at 5:30 p.m. (Virtual)
- Student/Parent Information Night (Virtual): Thurs., Jan. 14 from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Staff In-Service Day (no High School Students): Fri., Jan. 15.
- Martin Luther King Day: Mon., Jan. 18.
- Career Tech Education Week: Feb. 1-5.
- President's Day: Mon., Feb. 15.
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., Feb. 25 (Virtual).
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., March 25 (Virtual).
- Spring Break: March 29-April 2.
CVCC's Mission: To prepare youth and adults to enter, compete, advance, and lead in an ever-changing world of work, college, and careers.
School Districts Served: Brecksville-Broadview Heights, Cuyahoga Hhttps://www.youtube.com/user/CVCCWorkseights, Garfield Heights, Independence, Nordonia Hills, North Royalton, Revere, and Twinsburg
8001 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Follow CVCC on
To unsubscribe, email [email protected] with "unsubscribe" in subject line.