Career Development has a lending library, which offers busy teachers and counselors a variety of career materials to support or enhance classroom instruction.
Educators may borrow resources to integrate career content with academic standards and make the connection for students between schoolwork and the world of work.
The Resource Library, located at Cuyahoga Valley Career Center, provides:
- helpful materials to build skills
- information that prepares students for life in and out of the classroom
- career DVDs
- books and kits
Procedures to use resources:
- Materials in the library are available for our Associate Districts for loan through your Career Specialist or by contacting Martha Sluka at 440-746-8260.
- Resources may be checked out during the school year, Monday through Friday.
- Materials may be borrowed for up to three weeks at a time. When resources are checked out, borrowers will be given a receipt for their records.
- Teachers are asked to keep track of all borrowed materials. The borrower is responsible for ensuring that ALL resources are returned.
- Borrowers may not loan materials to other teachers without following the proper check-out procedure.