School Uniform Information
Students in the following programs will need to place an order with "The Uniform Guy" (GREGG - 330-605-9204):
The above programs have specific uniform needs and will need to be fitted and place an order on the designated dates (see below).
- Building & Property Maintenance
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Assisting
- Health Careers
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Medical Administrative Specialist
The Uniform Guy will be at CVCC to take orders and measure for uniforms on:
Uniform Pick-Up dates are August 7 and 9 from 12:00 to 7:00 PM (Conference Room A).
- June 12 & 13 from 2:00-8:00 PM (Conference Room A)
- July 10 & 11 from 2:00-8:00 PM (Conference Room A)
Public Health & Safety students are to purchase their uniforms through "Stonewall Uniforms" located on Route 82 in Broadview Heights.
Auto Body, Auto Service, Construction Trades and Power Equipment students will be fitted for their uniform rental (which is included in class fees) the first week of school.
All other program uniforms that have been ordered online can be picked up at CVCC on the following dates and times in Conference Room A:
- August 7 from 12:00-7:00 PM
- August 9 from 12:00-7:00 PM
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017