Job Fair at CVCC
Thursday, March 5
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
CVCC is hosting its annual Job Fair this Thursday. All job seekers 15 and older seeking full-time, part-time, seasonal employment, or volunteer positions are invited to attend. Event is free and no registration is required. Over 130 businesses and non-profit organizations will be on site to interview potential employees. For more information, including Job Fair Tips and a list of participating businesses and organizations, visit: http://www.cvccworks.edu/JOBFAIR.aspx or contact Maria Gammiere at 440-838-8851.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume
- Dress for interviews
- Be prepared to complete applications
- Be prepared to interview
The State of Ohio's TechCred program is now open through the end of March! TechCred is a statewide program that gives businesses an incentive to upskill their current and potential employees. After identifying the technology-related skills needed, employers can partner with CVCC as their training provider for an industry approved credential (hundreds have already been approved by the state, and they are accepting requests for new ones). Once proof of completion is attained for the short-term (less than one year), tech-related credential, the employer can be reimbursed up to $2,000 per employee (up to $30,000 total). For more info, please visit https://techcred.ohio.gov or contact Gina Mutch.
Thursday, March 12 or Monday, March 16
Get Basic Life Support Training through the American Heart Association!
Are you a young person looking to get CPR certified to become a more qualified babysitter, or an adult looking to advance your skills for childcare purposes?
$65.00 per training session.
ACT Prep: One-Day Intensive Course
Saturday, March 14
8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
$99.00, materials and lunch included. ACT Test Scores Matter! For more information, go online.
Upcoming Adult Education Programs
Call our Adult Education Department for more information and how to register: 440-746-8230.
- Job Fair: Thurs., March 5 from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- BPA State Conference: March 12 & 13 in Columbus
- Staff In-service Day: Tues., March 17 (no classes for high school students)
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., March 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Spring Break: March 23-27.
- HOSA State Leadership Conference: March 31-April 1 in Columbus
- National Technical Honor Society Induction: Wed., April 1, 7:00 p.m.
- DECA Diamonds Competition: April 3 at CVCC
- National Technical Honor Society Induction: Wed., March 20, 7:00 p.m.
- SkillsUSA State Competition: April 7 & 8, Columbus
- Holiday Break: Fri., April 10 & Monday, April 13.
- High School New Student Orientation: Thurs., April 23 at 11:30 a.m.
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., April 30 at 6:30 p.m.
CVCC's Mission: To prepare youth and adults to enter, compete, advance, and lead in an ever-changing world of work, college, and careers.
School Districts Served: Brecksville-Broadview Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, Garfield Heights, Independence, Nordonia Hills, North Royalton, Revere, and Twinsburg
8001 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Follow CVCC on
To unsubscribe, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe" in subject line.