1. Seniors will keep all textbooks in the desk drawers and the Juniors will keep all textbooks in footlocker. Seniors and Juniors will have a locked cabinet to store their models, custom trays, dies, etc.
2. You will need a notebook with pens and pencils in the drawers at all times. These will be used during lecture. You also need a 5 inch binder divided into sections for assignments etc.
3. No food or drink is to be kept in the classroom at any time.
4. Drawers are to be utilized for your plaster and castone models, x-ray mounts, inlays, dies, etc.
5. No textbooks are left in the drawers.
6. No purses or coats are to be kept in the classroom. These will be kept in your locker.
7. Drawers will be checked periodically for neatness and cleanliness.
8. All lab stools and chairs are to be pushed in when you are not sitting in them.
9. Housekeeping duties will be assigned on a weekly basis.
10. Keep white shoes off desk tops and drawers as this leaves unsightly marks.
11. Both feet belong on the floor at all times. Keep feet off desk tops, drawers, and chairs.
12. Chewing Gum will not be tolerated if the following is demonstrated: Bubbles, winding around fingers, stretching from mouth and constant unsightly chewing. If you are going to chew gum,then chew it so it can't be seen.
13. Only assignments pertaining to Dental Assisting will be done in the classroom.
14. Each student is to remain with assigned Lab Group.
15. The cleaning up of the classroom is everyone's responsibility. No One will change clothes until everything is cleaned and clean-up duties are checked off of the Lab Manager's progress sheet.
16. It will be your responsibility to vacuum daily. ( This duty is assigned.)
17. Drawers and cupboards are to be kept closed when not in use. Only the Lab Manager is allowed in the cupboards. (This duty is assigned.)
18. Remember, there are two (2) classes using this room. So let's leave it as clean as you would like to find it when you arrive.
19. Permission to leave the Dental area must be given by the instructor. A hall pass must be used and only one (1) student is allowed out of the area at all times. Please sign out and sign in on designated sheet,when leaving and returning to classroom, also recording the time.