CVCC assists employers by posting potential employment opportunities. We provide an electronic job board that allows employers to post jobs and direct them to the applicants they want to meet. The posting process does not imply that CVCC in any way represents or recommends the employers, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of job posting information.
Employers can choose to have the job posting sent to current CVCC high school and adult students, alumni, or community job seekers.
CVCC will post your job opening for 30 days. You should have applicants contact you directly and preferred method of contact should be noted in posting.
Job postings that will not be accepted by CVCC's Job Placement Office include the following:
- Any position that involves employment in a private residence
- Positions compensated by commission only
- Positions that require any type of fee, retainer, or payment by the employee to the employer to obtain the position
- A position in which an employee is considered an "Independent Contractor"
- Any position in which the employee is not covered under all appropriate federal, state, and local labor laws.
If you have questions about whether a position can be posted at CVCC, please contact Martha Sluka, 440-746-8260.