Have you seen this sticker?
When a presentation is arranged by the Career Development Specialist, students receive a sticker to encourage follow-up discussion at home.
Possible questions may included:
- Did the person work with people, animals or things?
- Did the person work indoors or outdoors?
- Did the person need special tools or clothing for their job?
Once the career is guessed, follow-up questions may include:
- Is this a career you might like?
- Did the speaker seem to enjoy their job? How could you tell?
- What school subjects do you think interested them?