|Check out CVCC's Fall Catalyst featuring Alumni stories, student highlights, and much more!
Secondary Students First Day of School
On Wednesday, August 22, the entire CVCC staff welcomed incoming and returning secondary students. Staff greeted students off the bus, followed by Principal Mike Hall addressing everyone with encouraging words before sending them off with their specific teachers and program instructors. This year, CVCC welcomes the new high school program, Sports Medicine Exercise Science. There have also been a few program name changes: Public Health & Safety is now Fire & EMS Academy, Career Academy is now Success Academy, Electrical & Alternative Energy Systems is now Electrical Systems, Media Technology is now Media Arts, and Teaching Professions is now Education Professions. CVCC is proud to serve students in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, Garfield Heights, Independence, Nordonia Hills, North Royalton, Revere, and Twinsburg districts. There is much more to come for the 2018/19 school year!
New CVCC HS Program
CVCC is excited to now offer the new Sports Medicine Exercise Science program. The program is completely filled to its maximum capacity of enrollment with eager, ready to learn students. CVCC is pleased to have Mr. Shawn Fahey on our team as the instructor for this new program.
College & Career Planning Seminar
Wednesday, September 26
7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Is your teen on track for college? Learn what you should be doing now to get, and stay, on track. Professionals will discuss how to make career and college decisions, navigate the college search and selection process, and provide an overview of scholarships and financial aid. High School students and their parents are invited to attend.
Wednesday, October 3
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
College bound? Meet with over 130 college representatives from all over the country! Get questions answered on how to narrow your college search. No registration required.
ACT Prep - Six Session Course
Wednesdays beginning September 5 through October 17 (no class Oct. 3)
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Upcoming Adult Education Program Information Nights
Perspective students have the opportunity to see our facility, meet the program coordinator and instructor(s), and discuss program requirements. We hope to see you there!
- Labor Day (CVCC Closed): Mon., September 3
- Graphic Design for Print & Web Production Info Night: Wed., Sept. 5, 6:30 p.m. Register online.
- Web Design & Animation Info Night: Wed., Sept. 5, 7:30 p.m. Register online.
- High School Open House: Thurs., Sept. 6, from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Adult Education HVAC Technician Program Begins: Mon., Sept. 10. Visit our website for more information.
- Adult Education Phlebotomy Fundamentals Info Night: Mon., Sept. 10 from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Register online.
- Adult Education Dental Assisting Program Begins: Mon., Sept. 17. Visit our website for more information.
- College & Career Planning Seminar: Wed., Sept. 26 from 7:00-8:30 p.m. Register online.
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., Sept. 27 at 6:30 p.m.
- College Night: Wed., Oct. 3, from 6:00-7:30 p.m. No registration required.
- Adult Education STNA Program Begins: Mon., Oct. 15. Visit our website for more information.
- FAFSA Workshop: Wed., Oct. 17 from 7:00-8:30 p.m. Register online.
- Board of Education Meeting: Thurs., Oct. 25 following All Boards' Dinner.
CVCC's Mission: To prepare youth and adults to enter, compete, advance, and lead in an ever-changing world of work, college, and careers.
School Districts Served: Brecksville-Broadview Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, Garfield Heights, Independence, Nordonia Hills, North Royalton, Revere, and Twinsburg
8001 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Follow CVCC on