Free Adult Classes at CVCC
- Improve Math, Reading and Writing Skills
- Refresher Classes for High School Graduates
- GED® Test Preparation
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
You must attend an orientation to begin our classes. Sign up for
orientation at www.tri-c.edu/ABLE or call 216-987-2135. Sixteen to eighteen years old must be officially withdrawn from high school.
- Thursday, August 11, 2016, 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 6, 2016, 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Classes are provided by Tri-C ABLE in partnership with CVCC.
The Adult Education Department at Cuyahoga Valley Career Center offers the following
career education programs: